Abstract submission is now closed!
Before starting the submission, please read the submission guidelines and conditions below.
They are intended to help to present your abstract(s) in a clear and concise framework.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following categories:
- Innovative and promising approaches including technologies
- Outcome measures
- Complex chronic oedema case studies including chronic wounds
- Health economics
- Pediatric and primary lymphoedema
- National frameworks and other community organization initiatives
- Service development/enhancement initiatives
- Educational initiatives
- Patient/carer engagement or self-management initiatives
- Conservative treatment including compression
- Surgical options
- Psychosocial and qualitative research
- Risk reduction practices
- Imaging & diagnostics
- Obesity and lymphedema/lipedema
- Basic Science and Biology
Please refer to the guidelines above to see what the various categories should include.
If you have any questions, please contact the ILF conference secretariat at email@example.com.